What should I do if my delivery address is outside the service radius as listed on the Brightdrop website?
- Brightdrop requires a special waiver for deliveries outside their service radius. Where this applies, 7Gen will provide that waiver as soon as we receive it from Brightdrop.
Can we request multiple training sessions for our drivers?
- Certainly, you can schedule multiple training sessions, but please note that there will be an additional fee for each extra session.
- Can our garage become certified for EVs, and can we access electrical diagrams for Brightdrop vehicles?
- Brightdrop places the utmost priority on the safety and reliability of their vehicles. Unfortunately, at this time, becoming a certified repair centre is not possible, and access to electrical diagrams is restricted.
- What's the process in case of a breakdown with a Brightdrop vehicle?
- Please get in touch with 7Gen Support immediately. Our support team will work together with Brightdrop to resolve the problem. You can locate our support contact details on our website, or you can also scroll down to the bottom of this page for additional information.
- Is there a user guide provided in the vehicle?
- Yes, user manuals are included in the vehicles.
- For additional training materials, please visit our Knowledgebase on our website.
- Why aren't the vehicle tires winter-approved?
- At this time, Brightdrop’s standard configuration does not allow for the addition of winter tires.
- 7Gen would be happy to provide a quote to provide this service post-delivery, or even to include it with your future orders!
- Can shelves be added to the cargo area of the vehicle?
- Yes, shelves can be added. Many customers opt for this upfitting during the order process, so that their vehicles arrive fully outfitted and ready to work. Contact your 7Gen sales representative to get more information.
- Are full user manuals available for the vehicle?
- User guides are available in the vehicle, at the 7Gen Training Site and on the Brightdrop website. If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask our support team!
- When will telematics data be available, and who will be the supplier?
- Currently, Brightdrop is developing their own solution. Release date information is not yet available.
- Telematics are an important part of the EV solution. Please contact your 7Gen sales representative, and they would be happy to provide a quote for some aftermarket products that are fully integrated in our customer portal.
- What happens if a delivery location request falls outside of the service network?
- If a delivery location request falls outside of our service network, it undergoes an internal review process by a board that convenes on Fridays. They assess various factors before making a decision. If the decision is to proceed, then yes, we have an Addendum to the QPA to be signed by the QPA holder.
- What type of driver's license do I need to operate the Brightdrop ZEVO600?
- With a curb weight of 3885kg and GVWR of 4990kg, and a single rear axel, in Quebec, Ontario, and British Columbia you can drive it with a regular car driver license (class 5 in QC & BC and class G in ON).
- Licensing requirements do vary by Province and can change from time to time, so we recommend confirming for your own jurisdiction.
- How do I report damage on my newly delivered vehicles?
- Download this form and follow the procedure on how to fill out and submit the report
DO YOU HAVE AN ISSUE THAT REQUIRES FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
Please, do not hesitate to contact us trough: