Level 2 Wallbox DC Charger
Current: Max 25 kW
Output: SAE J1772 CCS / CHAdeMO (option dual ports)
Operating temperature: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Plug and Charge. Connect the plug to the EV.
- Swipe the authorized RFID card to start charging. Charging session will start.
- Once charging commences, status information is displayed on the screen (kWh, time and percentage of charge)
- Swipe the authorized RFID card to stop.
- Return the plug to the holder.
In some cases, the EV locks the connector. To unlock the connector, obey the instructions for the EV. It may be necessary to unlock all doors of the EV, or use the ‘unlock charge connector button’ on the car key, if present.
Charging will stop without user interaction:• In case of alarm/hazard.
• When the battery is full, the charge session stops automatically.
• When the maximum charge time set by the operator/owner has been reached.
IF THERE IS AN EMERGENCY
- Push the emergency stop button at the back of the charger enclosure. The charger stops all ongoing charging sessions and shows red light in the front push buttons.
- Contact the Site Manager/Operator.
Only push the emergency stop button if there is an emergency!
Further recommended reading:
DO YOU HAVE AN ISSUE THAT REQUIRES FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
Please, do not hesitate to contact us trough:
- 7Gen Customer Support Portal. By clicking here you can find instructions on how to create an account within our support center.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +1 855 743 6938 (+1-855-7GENZEV)