Level 3 DC Charger
Current: 50 kW
Output: CCS type 1 (SAEJ1772) / Chademo
- Park the EV with the charge inlet within reach of the connector, and turn it off.
- Select one of the charging protocol options: 1, 2 or 3. In case you first insert the charger’s connector into the EV’s inlet, the correct outlet is selected automatically.
- Connect the charger’s connector to the vehicle’s charge inlet.
- On the touchscreen, press start. Depending on the charger/location settings, may be applicable an authentication method: scan the RFID card for identification or use a PIN.
- The charging session will start after the preparation phase. The progress will be indicated on the screen.
- Select stop on the touchscreen (same authentication method as for starting a session).
For AC and CCS charging the EV locks the connector. If the user wants to take the connector out of the car, it may be necessary to unlock all doors of the EV, or use the ‘unlock charge connector button’ on the car key, if present.
2. Take the connector out of the car and put it back in the connector holder on the charger.STOP
Charging will stop without user interaction:• In case of alarm/hazard.
• When the battery is full, the charge session stops automatically.
• When the maximum charge time set by the operator/owner has been reached.
IF THERE IS AN EMERGENCY
- Push the emergency stop button. The charger stops all ongoing charging sessions and displays a message.
- Contact the Site Manager/Operator.
Only push the emergency stop button if there is an emergency!
EMERGENCY BUTTON IS PRESSED ACCIDENTALLY
- Verify that the situation is safe.
- Turn the emergency button clockwise:
- The emergency button is released and the charger is reactivated.
- After a few seconds the message disappears from the screen and the charger returns to normal operation.
Further recommended reading:
DO YOU HAVE AN ISSUE THAT REQUIRES FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
Please, do not hesitate to contact us trough:
- 7Gen Customer Support Portal. By clicking here you can find instructions on how to create an account within our support center.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +1 855 743 6938 (+1-855-7GENZEV)